Crisis and Media Event – Conversation Gauntlet Videos
While every humanitarian crisis inflicts enormous pain and suffering, the media doesn’t give them similar attention and they aren’t covering them still. Why not?
CauseShift and Oxfam International gathered leaders from the humanitarian aid sector together with innovators inside and outside the sector for a special two-hour event in NYC.
To begin the evening, we assembled four different people to share their perspectives. Rejecting the traditional panel approach, we convened what we term a “Conversation Gauntlet”, which is a consecutive series of one-on-one interviews with the same moderator.
- Brian Reich (Moderator) – SVP and Global Editor, Edelman Digital and author
- Ayesha Khanna – Principal, Hybrid Reality Institute
- Kathleen Hessert – CEO BuzzMgr & Sports Media Challenge and media advisor to Exercise 24
- Sree Sreenivasan - Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism
- Stephen Cassidy – Chief of Internet, Broadcast & Image Section, UNICEF